Translate

Saturday, November 23, 2013

 
Holiday Green Beans
 
 
 
 
What is a holiday table without a green bean dish?  My green bean recipe has a touch of color, taste and holiday magic!  The best part is you can play with it.  Here is how:  See that list of ingredients down there ? You can change the nuts and you can pick the dressing!
 
This is what I used:
 
* green beans
* dried cranberries
* sliced almonds
* Italian dressing
 
Once again I used my cast iron pan. Combined all ingredients.  Cooked for about 8 minutes. DONE!
 
Now, I recommend that you don't overcook your green beans (or any vegetable). When you overcook them they loose some vitamins and minerals, the taste changes and so does the texture!
 
Happy Eating ~ Happy Holidays
 
xoxo,
 
Ribas with Love
 
 
 
 

No comments: