~ List of Best Holiday Gifts ~
Greetings readers! After weeks of work, research and lots of thinking, my list of favorite products 2013 is here just in time for the holidays!
During this whole year I tried, sampled and purchased many products in search for just the right ones, in an effort to create a healthy atmosphere for myself and my family. I believe in simple living, growing up in Brazil my feet were always on the ground (literally). I ate healthy home cooked meals and lots of fruit everyday. I didn't depend on much to be happy. But our world has changed, and I believe that each and one of us have a CHOICE to make and a VOICE to change the world. The way we live our lives are a reflect on what we stand for. The word is AWARENESS ~ and this list is about you being aware of the choices you make, the products you use and companies you support.
My intentions were to find products/ brands that works good but also makes an effort to create awareness and bring change into our world
So here is the much anticipated list. This holiday season give the gift of caring!
Best Products 2013!
1. Herbs Make Scents is a Massachusetts family business who uses local resources and fair trade ingredients to make products as Eco friendly as possible! The bodycare kit makes a fantastic gift all year round. Make your own lotion, lip balms, perfume or massage balm in handy twist up sticks in lovely soothing scents. The herbal therapy kit is made with hand selected organic herbs to promote sleep, relieve stress and break habits! These products are so beautifully put together, the scents are out of this world. This is what I call a gift of caring! These two products are sold at Whole Foods Market (Bellingham, MA). Visit the website for more information and to contact the company directly to find out how you can get your kit. www.herbsmakescents.com
My great friends at Herbs Make Scents are also responsible for this awesome product ~ the Travel stick S.O.A.P , when I say awesome I mean AWESOME! how many products do you carry with you when you travel? let me guess MANY! My smart friends over at Herbs Make Scents can help us bring down the amount of products to FEW!! this soap in a stick is conveniently made with 100% naturally derived ingredients, Eco friendly, TSA approved, hypo-allergenic in a biodegradable package made in USA. This is the soap for your hands, your face, your body and your hair! The travel stick s.o.a.p is the perfect stocking stuffer for this holiday season. Order yours today! www.travelstick.com
2. Shore Soap Co. This fantastic product caught my eyes the minute I walked into the store. The soaps are handcraft and made with natural ingredients. The scents are to die for. My favorite pick is the solid Shampoo and Conditioner in salty mariner. This was the very first time I ever used solid Shampoo and Conditioner and to this day is the best thing I ever washed my hair with. Mix and match scents, soaps, shampoos, lotions, etc... you will even find gifts for man! For more information and purchases visit: www.shoresoapco.com
3. ENJO. I was curious about this product because it claims to clean your whole house better than anything else out there, using only the ENJO sponge or glove and water! If you look it up on youtube you will find many videos, very interesting by the way, that shows how this product works. OKAY, good enough, but some things you have to try for yourself right? So my friend Farah who is a wonderful team leader for ENJO in Canada was up for the challenge. Well, where do I start... GREAT, AMAZING... I was speechless! So here is what I found out for myself. No cleaning product in my house was able to clean my stove top without leave those annoying lines behind and it was always sticky no matter what. After receiving my product I cleaned my stove top using only water and the result of a effortless cleaning was a shiny stove top no lines, no residues, no stickiness and NO CHEMICALS!! For those who are concerned about the chemical exposure in your home ENJO fiber is the perfect solution to all your cleaning. That's why ENJO is on my list of the perfect gift for this holiday season. The website is www.enjo-canada.com or contact Farah Foster-Manning directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Herbal Vera Balance and Enhance are two unique formulas designed to bring your metabolism and body into balance at the core of your health. These guys are my everyday supplement to make sure I get all the nutrients my body needs to work properly. Before I started taking Balance and Enhace my sugar levels were unbalanced and therefore I was always lacking on energy and constantly hungry, I didn't know why. I think a lot of people have this problem but don't know what to do about it. That's why I believe everyone can benefit from this powerful unique formula. Balance is responsible for controlling your blood sugar, boost energy level, maintain proper weight, curb appetite, balance hormone levels, improve blood lipids, elevate mental focus, reduce stress and sleep better. While Enhance is responsible to repair and rebuild, burn fat and build lean muscle, increase stamina and endurance, reduce pain and inflammation, promote healthy skin and hair, oxygenate your cells, reduce food cravings, elevate mood and improve digestion! WOW... its a big list of healthy benefits that you can give to yourself and to your loved ones. I also love this product because is all natural food based. The website is very descriptive. Clinical research also available. www.aloe.herbalvera.com Give love by showing you care!
5. Alex and Ani another Rhode Island business made my list whoohoo!!! What I love about Alex and Ani is that they believe in the power of energy, it is the core company's principle! These gorgeous bracelets are Eco friendly made entirely with recycled materials and in the USA. The pieces have powerful spiritual meaning which uplifts and inspire all who wears them not to mention how beautiful they are. My bracelets are a great accessory to every outfit! This is a great gift to every gal in your list. Their original store is located in Newport, RI it is a beautiful store if you ever have a chance to visit. Right now they are offering free shipping on order over $100 www.alexandani.com
6. Life Factory another wonderful product made in the USA, gotta love the companies that support jobs in our community :) These bottles are made of BPA/ BPS free, phthalate free and polypropylene safe. Convenient to carry NO SPILLS they have designs and beautiful colors for adults, kids and even baby bottles!!! I love by bottle and carry it everywhere. It is the water bottle my kids bring to school and it works great. No spills in their backpack anymore!!! Right now they are offering $5 flat shipping for all order and free shipping on order over $20. This is what I call a great gift for yourself and eveyone in your family. www.lifefactory.com
7. Havaianas what can I say about these flip flops... there is a reason why I have been wearing them my whole life and it's simple, they are the best of the best! Years and years ago these flip flops were only known in Brazil today celebrities are being spotted wearing those adorable flip flops all around the world. It's because they are good, really really good. Light, comfortable and stylish. They are inspired by the Brazilian spirit and way of life. No matter where I go I carry at least one pair of Havaianas with me. And that's not all, Havaianas have paired up with the Institute for Ecological Research (IPE)which is a non-government organization in Brazil devoted to the conversation of socio-economic benefits through science, education and sustainable business. With Havaianas donating over $1 million dollars to the cause, IPE is able to promote habitat restoration, landscape conservation, education and community involvement. The sustainable initiatives include argo-forestry, organic coffee, tree nurseries and handicrafts using locally grown species!
Havaianas are a great gift all around! Right now they are offering 10% off your 1st order and a free beach towel with purchase of $65 and up! www.us.havaianas.com
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
Love, Peace and Joy to you all
~ Ribas with Love