Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Meal Plan 2



~ Meal Plan 2 ~
 
You all know that this savvy mom here loves to plan a meal on the go.  During a recent trip I wondered what would be best to eat our home healthy meal and get on the road later on... traffic would likely to be bad later on... or get on the road, eat on the way, chances are we weren't going to find a place that would fully suit our desire to eat a healthy meal but we would be traffic... hum (think, think, think)... when it came to me I could do both!  So I made my regular dinner and packed it to go!!! GENIUS !  I even packed forks, knives and napkins in a snack size ziplock bag.  I brought a couple extra grocery bags to collect the trash...  It worked out great, which is why I want to share with you friends.  My first "Meal Plan" was such a success, I got so much positive feedback so I am only glad to this this one with you all.
 
Again, its all about family time, making good healthy choices, creating good habits and being good examples to our children. 
 
Please feel free to comment, share, ask questions.  I am always happy to hear from you.

Happy Healthy Eating!!

Ribas with Love

No comments: